Sunday, September 6, 2015

September 2015 Status Update

   Hello one and all. It's been ages since I've updated this and I must say, I've missed it.
 
   Our little family has had some major changes in the recent years. I said goodbye to my stay-at-home mom cape and am now working as a Police Officer. My job has long hours and crazy events but I must admit, I love it. There have been innumerable trials as of late and most have left me wanting to be wrapped in a ball in the corner of a dark room. However, I am reminded of God's loving, tender hand each time I hear, "Meet Officer Jensen." I am still in awe that He would give me such a title in this world. He is good!
 
   My girls are doing well. Paige is now 5 years and started Kindergarten in August. Being the social butterfly that she is, she is adjusting well and throughly enjoying every scrap of homework she receives. The girl did have a few bumpy days in the beginning. Just 2 weeks into school on a pretty summer morning, I noticed her yawning in the back seat. She said,
"Momma, do I always have to go to school every day?"
I explained that she would have weekends off but for the most part, yes, she would have to attend school every day.
Her response, "But do I have to go in the morning?!".
 
   Taylor is now three years old and is thoroughly enjoying her time to be the boss while Paige is at school. In true big sister fashion, she takes care of Allie in Paige's place but she also gets in her fair share of torture. There just aren't enough baby strollers or crayons to go around in this house!
 
    Allie Grace is doing great as well. Most of you don't know that we had some issues with her losing weight as an infant and young toddler but you'd never know it now! The child will make your back hurt. She is 2 years old and speaks as well as an English professor. My little ball of laughter is also the clown of the whole family. She loves nothing more than a good reaction.

    All things considered, we're doing great.



No comments:

Post a Comment